Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Eat Stop Eat vs LeanGains: Fasting Challenge Accepted

I've taken on the challenge with a fellow blogger at Operation Find my Abs.

She too is on the question to lose weight, and she follows the 8/16 hour window of fasting.

From what I've learnt, that's the LeanGains approach. It requires more strict focus on calorie counting and macro ratios adjusted depending on workout and non workout days.

The eat stop eat approach that I hope to follow is more flexible and math free. Eat and fast. It's as simple as that.

Eat in moderation of course. I know this because I purchased the book and gave it a good read. You guys should try it out too if any is interested in intermittent fasting.

I hope this with the combination of a good cardio workout and a fitness routine, helps me get to my target goal. Wish me luck!


Here's a video of a dude explaining ESE vs Leangains Fasting Protocol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.